HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!
Well its that time of year again you guys. Beads, floats, and lots and lots of fun! Mardi Gras is that time of year when you cut up one last time until Easter shows up. At least for Louisiana folks lol.
To help celebrate this wonderful occasion some like to take part in the eating of king cake. My mom makes them from scratch but I like to cheat a little. So here is a quick and easy way to get New Orleans flavor while balling on a budget!
Easy king cake
2 cans of cinnamon rolls with icing
Sprinkles (purple,yellow, and green)
*Cream cheese or strawberry jam (optional)
1. Unroll the can of cinnamon rolls a flat surface. Use your fingers to push the rolls together.
2. If you would like a filling spread it all over the rolls.
3. Roll up the cinnamon rolls into one big long roll. And then attach the two ends together to form a ring.
4. Follow the instructions in the can as far as baking and add on 2 -3 minutes if you added a filling.
5. Add the icing on top of the cake while it’s still warm and then add the sprinkles any way you like to finish it off!
Comment below and tell me how yours turned out!